Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 1997 14:59:36 -0800
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        Yury Yaroshevsky <yk@info.dgtu.donetsk.ua>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: touble whith 'make world'

Yury Yaroshevsky writes:
    I download stm-2.1.032[2345].tgz and make world.

    [pub@yk] 11:07pm [/usr/src/usr.bin/rpcgen] # make
    make: don't know how to make /usr/src/usr.bin/rpcgen/rpc_svcout.c. Stop
    [pub@yk] 11:07pm [/usr/src/usr.bin/rpcgen] #

    Where rpc_svcout.c???

I was bitten by that one, too, at one point -- apparently, that file
momentarily "disappeared", or (more likely) the Makefile got updated before the
file got created.  I cvsup'd again and it suddenly appeared.

So, you need a more recent version of the sources.... )-: