Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 19:34:07 -0400
From:      Klaus Steden <klaus@compt.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   PGP5 port

Hopefully, this isn't a question that's been asked and answered already ...
but can someone explain to me why the port of PGP5, when invoked, doesn't exit
unless killed by signal 9? I'm not sure why, but if there's a reason to it,
could someone please shed a little light on the matter? It's annoying the hell
out of me to have to kill -9 it every time I use it.

thanks,
Klaus