Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:29:11 +0100
From:      "DesignPRWire" <notice@depictnews.com>
To:        "emulation" <emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   International Design Award & Competition: Last Call for Entries, Few Days Left to Submit your Products

=EF=BB=BF
Last Call for Entries and Submissions=20
Last day to submit: February 28, 2013.
We would like to remind you that we are going to close our platform fo=
r submissions on February 28, 2013. It is important that you start you=
r submission now, as the process could take up to three weeks.
TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECTS, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING URL:=20
http://www.adesignaward.com/registration.php?utm_source=3DNewsletter&u=
tm_medium=3DEmail&utm_campaign=3DDesignPRWire=20
Please be reminded that submissions are accepted under 80 different aw=
ard categories, details and more information could be obtained from ou=
r website.
---
Winners will be communicated on March 7, 2013 and the Public Exhibitio=
n will take place on April 15, 2013 right after Milan Design Week (9-1=
4 April). Gala-Night will be on April 14, 2013.
We also would like you to know that applications are now open for jury=
 membership positions (for professional, academic and focus group pane=
ls), award sponsors, institutional patrons and media partners. Please =
remember to apply before February 15, 2013.
As you may already know, currently project nominations are subject to =
a late entry fee of 375 Euros. Yet, there are no further fees for winn=
ers and all the services such as exhibition, yearbook inclusion, certi=
ficates and trophy will be provided free of charge including gala dinn=
er participation.
=20
---
Please find the following introduction useful for communicating A' Des=
ign Awards with your collegues or friends:
A=E2=80=99 (Prime) Design Award, Italy, is one of the world=E2=80=99s =
top international design awards. In a world where there are millions o=
f products and designs launch each year, the award was born out of the=
 desire to underline the best designs and well-designed products.
A'Design Award aggressively pursues media opportunities for the winnin=
g designs and taking part in the A' Design Award is a smart decision f=
or added visibility and publicity. A' Design Awards winners will also =
be included in the World Design Rankings.
---
READ FURTHER DETAILS HERE:=20
http://www.whatisadesignaward.com/?utm_source=3DNewsletter&utm_medium=3D=
Email&utm_campaign=3DDesignPRWire=20
SEE PREVIOUS YEARS' WINNERS HERE:
http://www.designmag.org?utm_source=3DNewsletter&utm_medium=3DEmail&ut=
m_campaign=3DDesignPRWire =20
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND AN INTRODUCTION, PLEASE REFER TO:=20
http://www.whatisadesigncompetition.com/?utm_source=3DNewsletter&utm_m=
edium=3DEmail&utm_campaign=3DDesignPRWire=20
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS? PLEASE - CONTACT US HERE:=20
http://www.adesignaward.com/contact.html?utm_source=3DNewsletter&utm_m=
edium=3DEmail&utm_campaign=3DDesignPRWire=20
=20

=20
This email has been sent to emulation@freebsd.org by Design-PR on beha=
lf of A' Design Award and Competitions at 04/02/2013 22:29:09. Design-=
PR runs targetted communications campaigns on behalf of its clients. I=
f you would like to report misusage, or to register complaints or prov=
ide feedbacks, please kindly contact us directly at:=20
http://design-pr.org/report.html
You can quote the unique identifier for this email as DT6PV-DT6PV-DT6P=
V-DT6PV-DT6PV-DT6PV-DT6PV-DT6PV=20

To unsubscribe from design-pr.org design news announcements list pleas=
e kindly visit:=20
http://design-pr.org/unsubscribe.php?C=3D2&EMAIL=3Demulation@freebsd.o=
rg =20