Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:26:14 -0700
From:      David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   A7A266 Update.

Just an update to my motherboard situation. I learned much better how
the bug process works in FreeBSD, and how to find out who to contact
should I need information about a bug. Those were the answers I was
searching for.

In the meantime, I got the shop that built my computer to replace (for
free) my motherboard with a A7M266. I still haven't got FreeBSD all the
way up and configured, but so far I am not experiencing the problems
that have plagued me for the last two months. So I'll be rejoining the
FreeBSD community :-)

Lesson learned: the bleeding edge of technology is sharp and you can get
cut. Don't buy hardware newer than the software you'll run on it.

David