Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:38:11 +0100
From:      Marc Erdmann <marc.erdmann@gmx.net>
To:        FreeBSD ISDN <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dr. Neuhaus Niccy Go@ PnP

Hi!

After installing i4b 0.90.00 I added to the kernel configuration
options "DRN_NGO"
device  isic0 at isa? port ? irq ?

While compiling the following error occured:
i4b_isic_isa.o: In function `isic_realattach':
i4b_isic_isa.o(.text+0x8c): undefined reference to `isic_attach_drnngo'
*** Error code 1

I tried to compile drivers for other ISA PnP cards (eg. Teles So PNP) and it
worked.
Is it possible that this card is currently not supported? Are there any patches
available?

THX in advance.

 Marc

--