Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:04:58 +0200
From:      Andy Wodfer <wodfer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: /tmp filesystem full

Thanks to all for your input!

Editing /etc/periodic.rc seem to do the trick, but now I faced a different
problem which I've never seen before:

locate: integer out of +-MAXPATHLEN (1024): 1029

There are some directories that contains A LOT of small files I think. Need
to investigate.

Also thanks for the tip on omitting parts of the filesystem. Perhaps I need
to do that.

/Andreas