Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:05:13 ART
From:      "Ricardo Bernardini" <rbernardini@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Translating the documentation to spanish

Hi,

I'm an almost new user of the FreeBSD OS, and I would like to help with the
work of translating the documentation to spanish. I can read coloquial and
technical english very well, so I think I can be of help on this. I am a
highly experienced system programmer and administrator so you can trust I'll
do a good work translating even the more technical docs.
I could start with the handbook and other docs included in the distribution,
but I prefer some of you to tell me what needs to be done in this aspect.

Willing to read from you soon.

Ricardo Bernardini
rbernardini@hotmail.com
+54-11-4404-4525.