Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 1997 05:59:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        Shimon@i-Connect.Net (Simon Shapiro)
Cc:        gibbs@plutotech.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compile failure on today's current kernel

> >  If you're going to run current, read the current mailing list.
>
> Is there a presumption i do not read this mailing list?  Because I do and
> never saw this before.  Some of us are newer to FreeBSD than others.  That,
> in and by itself is not an indication of degraded intelligence, you know.

I always rebuild my config because of hard lessons in the past.  But
other than a response someone complaining, I didn't see a "rebuild config"
notification to the list either... I was just lucky that when config
files come in, ny shell script automatically cvs log's for the log
messages on the delata (config is one of the things it does this for;
libkvm is another, libc is another, and the kernel tree is another...
save reading the commit list).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---