Date:      Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:06:53 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6727@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 9.0-BETA2 or 3?

I see a thread, "FreeBSD 9-Beta3 on X300 problems." and now am curious about what is the current beta?

I looked at ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/

and found a BETA3 but only for some platforms not including i386 and amd64.

Maybe the burncd problem, not working on SATA, is a temporary barrier?

Not to sound impatient, I'd rather wait for something good than something released prematurely.

Tom