Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:39:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asking Sue nicely, no personal Emails... (was Re: How import

Whether she's a nice person or not isn't the issue.  Due to a series of
personal Emails I had with her earlier, I would simply prefer it that any
communication we have happens on the list only, where others can contribute
their opinions on what we discuss.  I don't dislike Sue at all, and don't want
to get on her case.  I simply don't want to receive personal Emails from her,
for my own reasons, having to do with her reaction to a couple of my personal
Emails when I first signed up for the list.

BTW, I'm already getting help for the problems I have.  Everyone has problems
of one sort or another, and many people are in therapy and/or on drugs for one
thing or another (many are too ashamed to mention it... why, I have no idea).
The fact that you may not be doesn't make you anything special.  It just means
you had a better upbringing than some, and don't have any biochemical brain
imbalances that are inherited from your parents or simply occurred as a result
of nature.

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Date: 27-Jun-98
Time: 21:08:29

This message was sent by XFMail under Fvwm2 and FREEBSD.
My personal website is at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html
Take a look if you have the time - something for everyone there.