Date:      Wed, 08 Mar 2000 17:38:22 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        tom brown <tmcb1971@yahoo.com>
Cc:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is the PAO install always this hard?

Er, just in case you hadn't noticed, the PAO releases are managed by the
PAO team, none of whom you are addressing here.  (Most of them, not being
native English speakers in the first place, would have trouble with your
unique approach to sentence structure and spelling.)

I would also suggest that you carefully consider the application of the
expression "to bite the hands that feed you" in this context, and perhaps
attempt a more reasonable tone and style of communication in the future
should you wish to continue to interact with the members of this list.