Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:31:06 -0600 (CST)
From:      chris@i13i.com
To:        "Antti Korpela" <antti.korpela@devnet.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.0 default pty/tty-limit (256) OFF!

Then change the default it isnt hard you cant just come on a mailing list
and demand a patch be raised just becuase you think this is rediculous
this is why we have man pages and all that google.com/bsd your english is
pretty poor too if you dont like freebsd then dont use it but dont demand
people a patch just becuase you find something rediculous.