Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:06:10 +0900
From:      Issei Numata <issei@ace.heart.ne.jp>
To:        wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu
Cc:        bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/17866: vr0 hung up

wpaul> No, look. It can be a switch, or a hub, or a 10/100 hub. The last case
wpaul> is special: it's sort of a mix between a hub and a switch in that there
wpaul> are only two fabrics, one for 10mbps and one for 100mbps. However all
wpaul> the 10mbps links and all the 100mbps are shared. So you usually don't
wpaul> use full duplex.

Your comment belong to different order. If I remember rightly,
the performace is ultra extreamly slow like a snail,
like a `1 base` or like a `0.1 base'.

wpaul> *All* problem reports must include details. Always. And you haven't
wpaul> told me yet what happens when you try the patch I gave you.

Yes I understand, then I have one question for you.  Do you have any
idea to attach NIC to my PC and power on switch from remote distant
(about 3000 miles) place?

I'd like to patch and try to tell you full story and explain
what happend. But I can't. I'm now not in Japan.
I'm now in Hong Kong. I'm writing this mail via low-band telnet.
So, it is difficult for me to write may word in mail.

In previous mail for you, I explained my situations to you.
I'm embarrassed for your complaint. Please wait a few days
until I'll return. I explain everything for you.

That is the reason why I send mail for only you.
I would like to do that, but I cant.