Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 00:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/41109: Handbook lacks IPv6 information

>Number:         41109
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Handbook lacks IPv6 information
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD freefall.freebsd.org 4.6-STABLE FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE #4: Wed Jun 26 02:35:34 PDT 2002 peter@freefall.freebsd.org:/c/src/sys/compile/FREEFALL i386

The 'Advanced Networking' chapter of the Handbook lacks IPv6 information.

The FreeBSD Handbook does not contain any information about setting up
IPv6 networks.  This is very important functionality that we should be
touting as one of FreeBSD's strengths.  We need a comprehensive
section to describe the process of setting up a mixed IPv4/IPv6
network, system tools, application issues, etc..