Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:53:39 -0600
From:      Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   root-tail question

I don't know if this is the appropriate mailing list but it should be pretty simple for someone to answer so. I just installed root-tail from the ports and when I root-tail -f /var/log/message and it prints the output from /var/log/messages on the "top left" of the window and the text is kinda small. I was wondering 3 things. First I would like to know how do I change the font size, second how could I make it go to the "bottom left" but not all the way down so it would cover the toolbar of fluxbox. I dont want it to cover the toolbar. Third is if anyone uses root-tail could you post what options you use when you load root-tail?

setting up filters so please don't simply reply to me unless I tell
you to or send you one directly.