Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:53:39 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Introducing gozilla(1).

Thats good.

My mail reader, exmh, has the same capability and in that it uses netscape's
remote protocol to display http pointers. If I get a mail message with
an http pointer all I do is click on the URL  and it launches
netscape if it is not running otherwise the running netscape displays
the URL.

	Cheers,
	Amancio