Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:20:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin@yahoo.com>
To:        Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR docs/52514 (Bluetooth handbook chapter)

Hi Pav,

> I read it and I have a suggestion.
>
> SDP section should be updated to document sdpcontrol usage, which is now
> in base, instead of sdptool (ports/ in your snapshot). Do we have sdpd
> in base?

new sdpd is not in the base yet. util its ready, i'd like users to
continue to use BlueZ sdp package. otherwise it might be confusing for the
users when to use which utility. that is why i did not rewrite this.
also all userspace tools can now talk SDP, i.e. rfcomm_{s,p}ppd(8) and
obexapp(1). so if you are only use bluetooth as client there should not
be much use for sdpcontrol.

> Otherwise it looks good, I like a short explanation paragraphs at the
> beginning of every section.

cool.

thanks,
max