Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:54:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kevin Lyons <klyons@corserv.corserv.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   winDriver selling fbsd

I just typed in www.bsdi.com since I hadn't been there in a while and ended
up at windriver.com or wrs.com as its now know.  Much to my suprise,
FreeBSD is not listed in the product listing.  Only BSD/OS appears.
Am I mistaken, or wasn't windriver supposed to now be distributing
Freebsd since they acquired it from bsdi who merged with walnut creek?

To add insult to injury, I got an email from windriver apologizing for
the 'slow' response to freebsd orders blaming their sluggishness on bsdi's
ordering system.

You can't blame lack of fbsd being listed on lack of product line either.
windriver sells everything but the kitchen sink-and of course fbsd!

Has anyone checked to see if these clowns are owned by microsoft?