Date:      Mon, 04 Apr 2011 17:03:12 +0200
From:      "=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Lukas_R=F6ssler?=" <pontomedon@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   zfs porting roadmap?

I browsed through the archives of the past few months and saw that zfs
is already ported up to v28 atm (thanks a lot at pjd - you do awesome
work!).

Don't get me wrong here, i don't want to sound demanding in any way, i'm
just interested - are there plans to port it up to the current version
(31, i believe)? The killer feature for me is encryption, which was
added in v30...

Thanks again for all your efforts, and thank you in advance for
answering a noobs question :)

Lukas