Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 1996 12:38:58 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        gstern@pobox.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radius

Depends what you mean by radius.  If you mean the radius daemon, then
Livingston's RADIUS compiles with a few tweaks to the makefile (include
-lcrypt), Merit radius compiles, and I'm not sure about ESVA.

If you mean a set of login/ftp/etc/ replacements that let you use radius
for authentication, I don't believe such a beast exists.

   -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)