Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 01:57:40 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Olexander Kunytsa <kunia@istc.kiev.ua>
To:        Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: standard-supfile and stable-supfile have no difference?

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Ben Smithurst wrote:

> Olexander Kunytsa wrote:
>
> > 	It is pointed that 'standard-supfile'  contains CVSup collections
> > for FreeBSD-current source tree, but how does it differ from
> > 'stable-supfile'?
>
> standard-supfile in -stable now gets you the -stable sources, which
> kinda makes sense really.  Where does it say that it gets you the
> -current sources?  If it's somewhere in our documentation, please send
> in a PR and someone will fix it.

Enigma# head standard-supfile
# $FreeBSD: src/share/examples/cvsup/standard-supfile,v 1.17.2.2
2001/04/11 21:5
0:13 nik Exp $
#
# This file contains all of the "CVSup collections" that make up the
# FreeBSD-current source tree.
#

Enigma# uname -a
FreeBSD Enigma.unix.land 4.4-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.4-PRERELEASE #0: Wed Aug
15 22:43:04 EEST 2001     root@Enigma.unix.land:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/DURON
i386

today's cvsup and world