Date:      Mon, 08 May 2000 16:38:45 -0400
From:      youlgok@attglobal.net
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Q: Installing Netscape-Communicator-US-4.72 by Ports

While I try to install Netscape-Communicatro-US-4.72, I got following
error
message:

"Makefile", line 71: Could not find
/usr/ports/www/netscape47-communicator.us/../netscape4-communicator/Makefile

make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

The working directory is:

#pwd
/usr/ports/www/netscape47-communicator.us

and the source file is located in /usr/ports/distfiles.

How do I fix this problem and install the program.  Please help me.

-youlgok