Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:19:28 +1030
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Santosh Balakrishnan <santoshb@pacbell.net>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hotspot port to BSD

On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 09:21:50AM -0800, Santosh Balakrishnan wrote:
> I would like to contribute to porting of Hotspot to BSD. Is there any activity currently on for this? If so, will it be possible to get some CVS access?

There has been talk of taking this on, but I'm not sure how far people have
got.  Your best bet is to just grab the source code and start hacking on
it.  If you make progress you should be able to join up with other
interested people :).

--
Greg Lewis                            Email : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Eyes Beyond                           Phone : (801) 796 6999