Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:45:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jimmy LI <jimmyli_au@yahoo.com>
To:        freeBSD-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Contribution

Dear Sir,

We would like to know if your organisation needs
freeBSD document translation into Chinese (simplified
for Mainland China). Our organisation is a Chinese
city government owned computer research institute. We
have about 400 computer engineers (both hardware and
software). We are very interested in using freeBSD in
China and keen to contribute to its development.

First of all we thank we can do translation work, and
further more we may be able to put them into our
non-profit professional magzine, so that we can
introduce freeBSD to more and more people.

My name is Jimmy LI to be a contact person for them.

Regards!

Jimmy LI