Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:20:41 -0500
From:      "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Masachika ISHIZUKA" <ishizuka@ish.org>
Subject:   Re: ouch, something dangerous in -current

well i had been using the -current box as an NFS server, some weird things
happend when i used it, i'm just mounting the /usr/X11R6 dir so i can use
the libs for apsfilter, no problems there, except the pages came out funny a
couple of times, then they printed ok...

but that was hours before my fatal make world...

-Alfred