Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      kensmith@dcsl.Buffalo.EDU
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ouch maybe?

You might want to consider shutting down the FTP daemon
on the new "ftp.freebsd.org" until pub/FreeBSD is a bit
more populated.  Some of us who mirror your site are
kinda generous about what percentage mirror should
delete because your site typically has a large file
turn-over under even normal circumstances.  I managed
to catch it before mirror saw your new site but others
might lose a lot of data through deletes...

Just a thought, I realize you must be kinda swamped
and hammered on right now...

	ken