Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2021 16:58:36 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey Jhs" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Andre.Albsmeier@siemens.com, montgomerysmithstephen@gmail.com, ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No ports-cur ctm files going out via email?

This sent via:
cat | mail -s "Re: No ports-cur ctm files going out via email?" \
 Andre.Albsmeier@siemens.com,montgomerysmithstephen@gmail.com,ctm-users@freebsd.org

Hi Andre
please forward this verbatim
	To: ctm-users@freebsd.org
	cc: montgomerysmithstephen@gmail.com, jhs@berklix.com
(ctm-users@freebsd is not currently relaying my personal mail,
 something else I must fix later)  Thanks.

Apologies I have not seemed to reply to your posts.  I did look on
servers, composed replies, & sent, but my replies failed to go out.

  All my personal mail on laptop was problematic whole of February
  for many reasons, all requiring time to fix, but no time with
  un-avoidable high priority non computer distractions.  Incoming
  mail to jhs@ now works (nothing was lost, but it was delayed).

  This will be sent by mouse paste, live from server, Replies I will receive
  & read but not reply to, as first I must fix personal outgoing mail.

All Berklix server mail lists are working OK.
I have till recently been receiving & applying CTM deltas OK on
12.2-Stable laptop, until few days ago.

Stephen's generator scripts on ctm.berklix.org feed deltas to
	ctm-ports-cur@
		which has /etc/mail/aliases to feed to mailman on
		both berklix.org & freebsd.org
	ctm-ports-cur-fast@
		which only exists on @berklix.org,
		no equivalent on @freebsd.org
		(stated on http://ctm.berklix.org)

> The links to the local mailingslists on http://www.berklix.org/ctm/ are
> all broken -- you have to switch from https to http to use them.

Ah, Thanks, my editing error wayback, I have just corrected all
https://mailman.berklix.org to http://mailman.berklix.org

http://www.berklix.org/ctm/#urls

Cheers,
--
Julian Stacey  http://berklix.com/jhs/  http://berklix.org/petitions/
UK stole 750K votes from EU Brits pre Brexit ref for GDP-4pc. Dump BoJo & Mogg.