Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:20:36 -0000
From:      Michael Clark <Mikeal@infinithost.com>
To:        Mike <sublist@comcast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello Newbs

Hello Mike, ya not many people seem to post to this list anymore.  I signed up a long time ago.  Ive been running FreeBSD for going on 2 years now.  Thou i cant share your camera problems as i dont normally use FreeBSD as a desktop OS, I am just not starting to.  ( check out fluxbox in ports for a xfree86 desktop its fast and simple )
portupgrade is a great utility.

Mikeal