Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:11:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Disk formatting tutorial

Hello!

I'd like to submit my disk formatting tutorial for inclusion in the
Tutorials section at www.freebsd.org.  I've had several people request
this, and I thought I had posted about it at one point on -doc, but
nothing has come of it.

It's written in docbook, so it should integrate nicely.  It may need some
stylistic cleanup to fit well with the pages, but such work should be
minor and I can make those changes.

The docbook source is at

http://resnet.uoregon.edu/dwhite/makedisk.docb

and the html equivalent at

http://resnet.uoregon.edu/dwhite/makedisk.html

Note no tilde.

Please let me know your comments and any changes that need to be made.

Thanks!!

Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo