Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 19:28:27 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse" <jdw@wwwi.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP bugs in FreeBSD 2.1.5

Sorry if this shows up twice... The local phone company knocked us
off the net for most of the day.  That's what I get for being
obnoxious in public, no doubt.

At 01:03 PM 10/16/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I think now you yourself are starting to become infected with flamer's
>disease

It is highly contagious.  As I get older I'm building up a tolerance,
but I'm clearly not immune just yet.

I apologize to any of the FreeBSD developers whom I may have offended.
That was not my intent.  Without you, my life would be harder than it
is, and I thank you for all of your hard work.

The only thing I can add to Richard's comment is this, devoid of the
rhetoric:

You guys have done a lot of great work to get to FreeBSD-stable, and
I use and love it.  However, you've done a whole lot more great work
since then, which a lot of people can't use right now.  Because your
work is so good, it's a shame that it's not available to more people.
That's all.

Per Jordan's request, I'll go away and leave it alone now.

Later,
Jeff