Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 1995 19:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>
To:        julian@freefall.cdrom.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: [DEVFS] how to check in changes.....

> as we are going into 2.0.5 (6?)
> have we frozen for new features?
no, not as long as DEVFS is firmly #ifdef'ed.

> or has a branch been made?
no. and will not.

> how do I get my 3 small innocuous patches  into the kernel
> and how do I add my 5 new files?
commit them :-)

> i.e. at this time can I just check into a normal CVS tree?
> or is there something special I need to do?
no.

> julian
> p.s. last I checked CVS wasn't letting me do anything..
> (can someone go over how I make a CVS tree of current with me?)
> (just the kernel for now)
send me email telling me what you want to do, and I'll send you
the commands to use.

--
Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@login.dknet.dk> -- TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
'All relevant people are pertinent' && 'All rude people are impertinent'