Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:00:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: smashwidget results?

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Steve Kargl wrote:

> There isn't a freebsd-audit archive.  At last, there wasn't
> one last week.  Smashwidget showed that fsplit(1) had

Hmm, it's in the current section, but you're right that it doesn't seem to
be in the archive. I'll forward you the post separately..

> buffer overflow problems.  I've fixed fsplit(1), and now
> I'll move to a new problem.

Doh, I just ripped it out into ports like I threatened to a few weeks
ago. Send me the patch and I'll commit it, as well as make you
maintainer for your troubles :-)

Kris