Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:20:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: i386/28293: Dell Latitude CpxJ 750 hangs on install

The following reply was made to PR i386/28293; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:15:02 +0300

 OK, so this seems like a real pccard hang.

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --
 I am not the subject of this sentence.

 ----- Forwarded message from Robin Huiser <robin@bequbed.com> -----

 From: "Robin Huiser" <robin@bequbed.com>
 To: "Peter Pentchev" <roam@orbitel.bg>
 Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:09:19 +0200

 Hi,

 I'm afriad it has the same results.
 I tried this with the 4.2 version of FreeBSD, same result...

 Cheers -- Robin