Date:      Wed, 17 May 1995 00:54:45 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        mark@grondar.za
Cc:        jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Late fix for XFree86 port

 * How true. There is a patch at the end of this that backs out _all_ my
 * crap. If this is OK, could you please apply it?

People, we are in code freeze now!  Unless it's a bug fix, please
don't touch the ports tree!

Also, I've done a lot of testing on the XFree86 port (well only the
ftp stuff though), it takes hours to build and I'm not happy to get it
changed at this point anyway, we have no more time to test it.

However, if you are saying that the CDROM stuff is completely broken,
well then that's a different story.  I'll trust Jean-Marc's judgement,
so Jean-Marc, go ahead and change it if you think it's correct.  But
please make sure you don't touch the ftp stuff, that part was
working....

 * (And while you are about it please pass the silly hat and hurl a
 * convenient custard pie?)

Who has it now? *-<:)

Satoshi