Date:      Sat, 29 Nov 2003 03:30:15 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mirror site listing in Handbook

----Security_Multipart(Sat_Nov_29_03:30:15_2003_114)--

Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote
  in <20031128181517.GA28662@electra.cse.Buffalo.EDU>:

kensmith> We seem to have lost the tags beside the site listing in the Handbook.
kensmith> It just lists the site names, no indication of what they support
kensmith> (ftp/http/rsync).  I was checking on ftp.is.freebsd.org and it
kensmith> already had the rsync tag so I checked the Web page and it didn't
kensmith> have the tags.
kensmith>
kensmith> I'm afraid all the xml stuff is still a bit over my head. :-(

 Ah, yes, they are not rendered now.  It is possible to add links of
 "rsync://ftp.somewhere/" and "http://ftp.somewhere/" into the list,
 or add simply "(rsync/http)" into the line.  Which do you like?
 If you tell me a style you like, I will work on it.