Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 06:49:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike Jeays <jeays@statcan.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   The Chooser

Thanks to another subscriber, I now have xdm working properly,
except that I cannot make the chooser work.  I know that there
are at least two other machines visible on our internal network,
but all I get is the standard login screen from xdm for my own
machine.  I think I have failed to understand something quite
basic, and would appreciate any tips.  I have tried several
options in Xservers and Xaccess, but they don't seem to make
any difference.