Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 08:41:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Andrew Kaszubski Jnr <apk@dimpex.com.au>
Cc:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: re ipfw and divert

You really want to start a large conversation, don't you. :>

Look in the mailing archives on www.freebsd.org for 'transparent proxy'
and read up. I'll give you the answer you're looking for though. You need
-CURRENT, squid, and transproxy to do this.

 	  bill fumerola [root/billf]@chc-chimes.com
      computer horizons corp - www.computerhorizons.com
  ph:(800)252.2421 x128 / bill_fumerola@computerhorizons.com