Date:      Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:26:40 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        thierry@herbelot.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Attempting to sleep in interrupts

In message: <200511090823.50903.thierry@herbelot.com>
            Thierry Herbelot <thierry@herbelot.com> writes:
: Le Wednesday 9 November 2005 08:13, M. Warner Losh a =E9crit :
: =

: > Very very strange.  Are you sure this isn't a dump from somebody
: > else's laptop that is configured to user your swap device as its du=
mp
: > media? :-)
: =

: I wouldn't be so sure, now - anyhow, your patch seems to be a good cu=
re, so =

: we'll have to assume some gremlin tried to suspend the machine.

OK.  I hate mysteries...  Glad to see the patch fixes your problem.

Warner