Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 1997 06:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   GateD + OSPF + FreeBSD-2.1.7 + ET/5025 + Cisco => Major Hair Loss

I'm trying to get a somewhat tweaked FreeBSD-2.1.7 box with an ET/5025-16
card to talk to a Cisco running IOS 11.0(12) over a frame relay connection.
I've got GateD on the FreeBSD side and I'm trying to make it speak OSPF with
the Cisco and not having much luck.  GateD and the Cisco see each others
OSPF Hello packets and other stuff, and decide that their neighbors, but
but they don't seem to to want to accept routes from each other.  The
frame relay connection is part of the OSPF backbone area, the Cisco
is also an area router for area 0.0.0.240, and the FreeBSD box is the
only router for area 0.0.0.232.

Has anyone out there gotten something like this to work?

			---  Truck