Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 98 11:55:40 PDT
From:      "Jose Megias Sanchez" <jms@caja-granada.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help with Remote logging with TELNET

I have one server with FreeBsd 2.2.5 and ppp configured for internet access. I would like to access from a remote computer to this server with TELNET. When I'm trying to access I receive the connect message from the modem but I don't received the logging prompt. I have configured ppp with the following sentences:
	 set device /dev/cuaa1
	 set speed 115200
	 disable lqr
	 deny lqr
	 set phone 0958521898
	 set login "ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER TIMEOUT 20 Username: pepe Password: pepe2"
	 set timeout 600
	 set ifaddr 194.189.53.201/24 194.189.53.222

Can anyone help me?. Regards.