Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   First interview hits the web..

Unfortunately, you need to speak Japanese. :)

http://www.nikkei.co.jp/cyspecial

The Nikkei is the japanese stock exchange; I'm doing two interviews
with them, this being the first.

6 interviews and 2 talks (the 2nd happily quite short) in 3 days; woog.
I think I'm going to try for a slightly more relaxed pace next time,
maybe get a few dives in at Yokohama if I can hook up with some japanese
scuba divers here. :)

Back in 2 days..

- Jordan

P.S. It was *not* my idea that they use that particular mug shot. :)