Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 21:01:52 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otter@otter.cc>
To:        "Liotta, Bob" <bLiotta@USCO.com>, "'questions@Freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: I have an SMP Problem

Bob,
 You're either contradicting yourself or not making yourself clear.
Does it lock up at random or when the 2nd cpu is starting up? ...Or
does it do it in the same time frame, only not all the time?
 If it works fine with one processor, have you swapped processors to
try them both? This would give you a good idea that both processors
are functional. Maybe it's a problem with the 2nd cpu slot. *shrug*
You need to give up more info and/or do some more testing.
-Otter

obnoxious sig files available for an additional fee