Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:15:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Daniel Eischen <eischen@pcnet1.pcnet.com>
Cc:        Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: slapd dumping core with today's current.

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Daniel Eischen wrote:

Ok so I reconnected the libc_r and fixed it to compile.

I'm a littel uncomfortable because the new kernel behaviour means that
4.x statically compiled threaded binaries will not work right because
we've changed the kernel ABI in an incompatible way..
We need to discuss this carefully when mini gets back to see if there is
a way out..