Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 1995 08:29:42 -0700 (MST)
From:      mbarkah@teton.Mines.Colorado.EDU (Ade Barkah)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   getblk: invalid buffer size

I got the following messages on the console:

getblk: invalid buffer size: 65536
getblk: invalid buffer size: 31232
getblk: invalid buffer size: 65536
  .
  .
  .
getblk: invalid buffer size: 65536

The OS is FreeBSD 2.0-R, p90 (intel plato), 32mb ram, 64mb swap.
Any particular thing I should be looking for ? The system is
still up with no further apparent problems. The only `unusual'
activity in the previous hour was a big copy operation overflowed
an MSDOS partition (and the OS gave `file not found' messages
for each file left to be copied, instead of a filesystem full
messages.) I know, I should get rid of the msdos stuff completely.

Thanks,

-Ade Barkah