Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 1995 17:23:13 +1100
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        ernie@tinny.apana.org.au, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Full rebuild

>A simple question. Could someone pleasetell me the correct sequence of
>commands to rebuild the complete source tree.
>I did a make world. Now I am wondering if I just have to type make install
>or make installmost.

`make installmost' might work, but after you've taken the time to run
`make world', you may as well `make install' to be sure that everything
is installed.  `make install' won't clobber anything important in /etc
(I think it only clobbers /etc/termcap and installs sample files).
`make installmost' is intended mainly for running after `make most'.

Bruce