Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:17:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        Hidenori Ishikawa <hideishi@magisystem.net>, Vallo Kallaste <vallo@estcard.ee>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla regchrome problem is back?

On 29 Aug 2002, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> Yes, this was my fault.  The thunks bug was fixed in the Mozilla
> development tree, and _not_ rolled into 1.1 despite my understanding.
> The fix will be back in momentarily.
>
> Joe

I hope for a bit longer than THAT..

Seriously,
Most Americans don't realise that "momentarily" is one of the words that
divides the US from the UK and the rest of the English speaking world.

In the US "momentarily" means "in a moment"
in other places it usually means "for a moment".. now go back and
reread what you just wrote :-)  it does however accuratly  descibe
what happenned to the patch before :-)

julian