Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:14:00 -0400
From:      Jordi YC <jordi_yc@lycos.es>
To:        Ed Yu <edlyu@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with USB

On Thursday 08 August 2002 02:10, Ed Yu wrote:
> Your mouse doesn't work in X or in console?

It does not work in console, and I assume it will not work in X. The ps/2
(touchpad) works just fine on console and X.

usbd will detect the mouse and fill fire moused. ps aux | grep moused will
show that it has picked the ps/2 and ums0, but when I move the usb mouse
nothing happens. I try with a apple keyboard and there is also a ~30 secs
delay initially, and then it stops working.

I think that if the CURRENT code for the USB/uhci is the same as STABLE, I am
experiencing some kind of uhci problems (timeouts)

TIA

> -ed

Jordi