Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 22:17:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   DOC SUBMIT: PPP Server Setup

Hello!

After dawdling around for three weeks :-), I'm ready to annouce that I
have completed SGMLizing Jeremy Child's PPP Server documentation for
Handbook inclusion. I think I've followed our standard DTD, but I'm a SGML
rookie without a good style sheet.

The SGML file is available at:

http://resnet.uoregon.edu/ppp.sgml

or for the http-deprived:

ftp://resnet.uoregon.edu/users/dwhite/ppp.sgml

The sgmlfmt HTML output is available as:

http://resnet.uoregon.edu/ppp.html

I've designed it with Section 10.X or 11.X in mind, it may require
modification if you have other ideas on where to put it.

The text is copied verbatim from the original URL:

http://www.ssimicro.com/~jeremyc/ppp.html

Comments are of course welcome.