Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 04:24:33 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO (=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCR19LXBsoQiA=?=  =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCSCUbKEI=?=) <ume@mahoroba.org>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com
Cc:        Alexander@Leidinger.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh-askpass & OpenSSH

>>>>> On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:01:39 -0800
>>>>> "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com> said:

jkh> I'm not really sure what this ssh-askpass thing is or where it was
jkh> supposed to come from, but I found a great lack of information on
jkh> it when I switched myself to openssh (from the ports collection) a
jkh> long time ago, and in the interim I just put this in my .xsession
jkh> file:

There was OpenSSH version of ssh-askpass written in Tcl/TK.

    http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin/ssh/Attic/ssh-askpass.wish?rev=1.2

I wrote it in Ruby/GTK and used it.

    http://www.imasy.or.jp/~ume/ssh-askpass/

But now, I prefer to use pam_ssh.so with wdm.  Wdm doesn't support PAM
session.  So, I merged the code from XFree86-3.3.6 of xdm.

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@bisd.hitachi.co.jp  ume@jp.FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/