Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 2003 14:52:03 +0200
From:      Morten Rodal <morten@rodal.no>
To:        David Xu <davidxu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        threads@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: libthr/libkse and Mozilla Firebird

--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 08:44:03PM +0800, David Xu wrote:
> On Saturday 06 September 2003 19:50, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> > Have you tried updating libpthread very recently (yesterday?).
> > There was a commit a few days ago that broke libpthread; kde
> > wouldn't even work.  I'm not sure if it has been fixed yet,
> > but there was a commit yesterday that may have fixed it.
> > David or kan should know...
>=20
> Yes, the problem seems be fixed, it works fine now.
>=20

I can confirm that firebird seems to work (just rebuilt my libpthread
and installed it).  But only on my laptop.  On my desktop, which is an
SMP machine, it still exits without a trace.  Performance wise I would
really like to see libkse work with mozilla on my desktop since it is
_MUCH_ better on the laptop.

--=20
Morten Rodal

--cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp